[linux-audio-user] Poor Schmuck...

Joe Hartley jh at brainiac.com
Sat Jul 23 07:28:24 EDT 2005

On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 12:49:35 -0500
Jan Depner <eviltwin69 at cableone.net> wrote:
>     I wonder if this guy has gone to a real studio and used a full-blown
> Alsihad, er, Pro-Tools system.

Ahh, another MixerMan fan!!  I wonder what BitchSlap is doing these days?

I read the article and frankly wondered what his beef was, then I got
to the point where he complained about not having an app to control his
1010, and I realized he just hasn't done his homework.

Maybe someone with an account on the OReilly site will set him straight.

       Joe Hartley - UNIX/network Consultant - jh at brainiac.com