[linux-audio-user] Question on mixer

Allan Graves allan.graves at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 11:09:17 EDT 2005

Question on mixer setup.

I'd like to begin recording to my pc, with a standard one input sound
card.  I'd like to do vocals and midi from my S90.  To do the vocals
though, I'd like the output of what's on the computer, and the output
of what's coming from the S90, to go to the vocalist, but only be
recording her vocals, not the whole main mix again.  Do I need to get
a mixer with sub groups so that I can play the entire mix through the
main outputs and control outputs but only record her vocals?  How do
other people do this?  The Behringer 1204-PRO seems like it might do
what I want, but I thought I'd ask others opinion.
Thanks!
--
---
Allan Graves