[linux-audio-user] Jamin Controller Plugin

David Haggett david at haggett.demon.co.uk
Wed Jul 27 02:56:36 EDT 2005

On Wednesday 27 July 2005 06:46, Spencer Russell wrote:
> I've heard and seen this Jamin controller plugin to automate
> scene switching from within Ardour, but I haven't been able to
> find it. Does anyone know where it's available?

According to
http://music.columbia.edu/pipermail/linux-audio-announce/2004-August/000433.html
it seems to be part of the main JAMin distribution:

Changes since jamin-0.8.0
  * OSC control for scene changes:
    -- accepts "osc.udp://localhost:4444/jamin/scene" messages
    -- new `jamin-scene' command sends them
    -- new jamin-cont plugin (LADSPA:1912) sends scene change
       messages to the JAMin process via OSC.

     (This plugin works with ardour, ecamegapedal and
     applyplugin, but segfaults in jack-rack when removed.)

(I don't know how to access it - I've just done a search in google for "jamin
controller plugin ardour".)
--

David Haggett