[linux-audio-user] Jamin Controller Plugin

Spencer Russell Spencer.Russell at oberlin.edu
Wed Jul 27 04:53:32 EDT 2005

On Wed, Jul 27, 2005 at 07:56:36AM +0100, David Haggett wrote:
> On Wednesday 27 July 2005 06:46, Spencer Russell wrote:
> > I've heard and seen this Jamin controller plugin to automate
> > scene switching from within Ardour, but I haven't been able to
> > find it. Does anyone know where it's available?
>
> According to
> http://music.columbia.edu/pipermail/linux-audio-announce/2004-August/000433.html
> it seems to be part of the main JAMin distribution:

ahh, apparently it was hiding in there, all along. It just
doesn't get installed with the debian package of Jamin, and I was
looking for files called "jamin-cont", which isn't what any of
the source files are called. Turns out there's a controller
directory inside the jamin source that needed separate compiling.
Thanks!

-spencer