[linux-audio-user] Jamin Controller Plugin

Jack O'Quin joq at io.com
Wed Jul 27 12:25:42 EDT 2005

Spencer Russell <Spencer.Russell at oberlin.edu> writes:

> ahh, apparently it was hiding in there, all along. It just
> doesn't get installed with the debian package of Jamin, and I was
> looking for files called "jamin-cont", which isn't what any of
> the source files are called. Turns out there's a controller
> directory inside the jamin source that needed separate compiling.

You might consider opening a "wishlist" bug for the Debian package.

It really should have been installed as part of JAMin.  There's no use
for it, otherwise.  I suppose that could be a separate sub-package,
but for something so small that makes little sense.  It does add an
additional library dependency (liblo), however.
--
  joq