[linux-audio-user] Re: More music -> Even more music

Leonard "paniq" Ritter paniq at paniq.org
Wed Jul 27 15:37:07 EDT 2005

On Wednesday 27 July 2005 09:37, James Stone wrote:
> > this is my sunday track:
> >
> > http://unreleased.paniq.org/paniq-sunday_bam.ogg
>
> I know James Shuttleworth has already said this, but could you say a bit
> about how this track was made?
>
>From your site, I suspect Buzz under wine. Is this correct? Its a lovely
> track anyway.

although it has not been made with a native linux program? well, i'm only
starting! :)

yes, it has been made with buzz under wine. however i dont doubt that this
could be done with native programs as well. its just that i'm used to this
program a lot, but i'm trying to get away from it.

--
-- leonard "paniq" ritter
-- http://www.paniq.org