[linux-audio-user] Re: More music -> Even more music

james at dis-dot-dat.net james at dis-dot-dat.net
Wed Jul 27 17:10:39 EDT 2005

On Wed, 27 Jul, 2005 at 09:37PM +0200, Leonard paniq Ritter spake thus:
> On Wednesday 27 July 2005 09:37, James Stone wrote:
> > > this is my sunday track:
> > >
> > > http://unreleased.paniq.org/paniq-sunday_bam.ogg
> >
> > I know James Shuttleworth has already said this, but could you say a bit
> > about how this track was made?
> >
> >From your site, I suspect Buzz under wine. Is this correct? Its a lovely
> > track anyway.
>
> although it has not been made with a native linux program? well, i'm only
> starting! :)
>
> yes, it has been made with buzz under wine. however i dont doubt that this
> could be done with native programs as well. its just that i'm used to this
> program a lot, but i'm trying to get away from it.

What is buzz like nowadays?  It's been a long time since I played with
it.  In fact, it had just come out.  Are there still a lot of people
making machines for it?

Is it still free?

Next time I'm in Windows land, I might try it.

(By Vance Petree, Virginia Power)