[linux-audio-user] Re: Re: [LAM] A piece with singing...

James Stone jmstone at dsl.pipex.com
Fri Jul 29 04:53:10 EDT 2005

On Fri, 29 Jul 2005 09:24:57 +0100, bob wrote:

> Hi
> You can get some very nice cheap mics now, contrary to what some people
> will tell you.
>
> As for the rooom abd walls hang a few blankets and stuff, this will really
> make a difference.
>
> Look at some of the behringer mics ( condensers around £ 30.00!)
>
> Have a listen to:
> www.hearmymusic.co.uk

Thanks for the info... I will take a look..

Your music sounds fscking amazing! I think the drums may be a bit loud (or
there is some problem with them), and I noticed a click at 58s on the
"master" track: xrun? But the guitar and vocals are absolutely superb!
What kind of mics were used for that? Presumably you had a pretty good
room to record in??

All the best,

James