[linux-audio-user] Re: Re: [LAM] A piece with singing...

bob fsmith at walescomputers.co.uk
Fri Jul 29 05:28:10 EDT 2005

HI
I was wondering about the click!
I wasnt sure I had heard it
I'll remaster it.
) I master  out to another machine from Ardour and I dont think I had
the M audio
set as slave to the Desk ( DOH)

As regards the Mics it's a condensor and the room is my livving room
with the mic in the center away from wall!!
with a home made pop shield.

I am building a studio in the cellar at the moment but couldn't wait to
get Ardour and JAmin running!!

Thanks
Bob