[linux-audio-user] Delta 1010

Russell Hanaghan hanaghan at starband.net
Wed Jun 1 09:01:05 EDT 2005

Kevin Sookocheff wrote:

>Hey everyone,
>
>	I'm looking at an audio interface/sound card for pro recording.  Anyone had
>any success with the Delta 1010 under Linux (Fedora Core 3 - CCRMA)?  I found
>a great deal on a used on so thought I'd check.
>
>Thanks,
>Kevin

I bought a used Delta 1010LT from Ebay last year. I run it on an Athalon
XP 2500 / Asus Mobo w 1gb ram.  I paid $165.00 IIRC. This card is
awesome for the money! Only problem with the cheaper LT is some cross
talk isolation issues due to the cheaper RCA pigtails.

Either way, I have been doing some work with it recently and it is just
killer for the money.

R~