[linux-audio-user] ardour question

Sampo Savolainen v2 at iki.fi
Thu Jun 9 03:40:29 EDT 2005

The amount of panners is related to how many inputs and how many outputs the
track has. Could it be, that after dragging the wav file as a new track, the
new track only has 1 output?

Click on the "output" button in the bottom of the mixer strip for that
channel and see. If there is only one output, add another one and connect
them properly and things should work fine.

Of course, if the drag created track has only 1 output, then this has to be
resolved in ardour.

  Sampo