[linux-audio-user] Analysis tools: RTA and MLS

Jody Noury jody.noury at linucie.net
Thu Jun 9 08:29:09 EDT 2005

Hi all,

I'm new to this list, Linux daily user near 3 years ago but pretty new
in audio work and my mother-lang is french :)

I'm looking for pointer about sound analysis, the principal aim is to be
able to analyse sound system response.

I have a friend who is sound technician, he is using a win32 apps to
measure loudspeaker response, this apps uses Maximum Length Sequence
measurement and FFT to avoid it.

I have not found an equivalent tools running under linux, I've found
fftw lib but don't know how to use it :o

Is someone use real time analyser to align his sound system ?

Thanks,

Jody