[linux-audio-user] [OT] disaster redux

nigel henry cave.dnb at tiscali.fr
Sat Jun 11 16:10:00 EDT 2005

Hi Dave. I presume you checked whether the cmos battery was ok. It could be
worthwhile taking the battery out for an hour or so, to reset the cmos if you
know the batteries ok. Also, have you tried each drive individually on the
machine? Like , the one with RH9 on it might be ok, but the one with FC3
might have  a problem, or vice versa. The faulty drive may be screwing up the
system even if your booted into the good one. Man, we're running out of ideas
here, and clutching at straws. Nigel.