[linux-audio-user] effects processor setup

Nick Torenvliet torenvliet at bmts.com
Sat Jun 11 18:17:14 EDT 2005

Hi all,

So I've got a couple of older pIV systems lying around... one with a
soundblaster live with the 1/4" inputs and a laptop with some ac97 card
(I think) in it.

What I am thinking about trying to do is to use these systems as effects
processors for guitar/bass and vocals... signal in... processing signal
out- maybe even for live sound- I don't know.

I am hoping that the latency introduced processing a single channel
won't be so bad... I am betting it won't...

Any body have any idea which packages I should be looking at?

Nick Torenvliet