[linux-audio-user] Low latency USB 1.1 card?

Christoph Eckert mchristoph.eckert at t-online.de
Sun Jun 12 06:54:15 EDT 2005

Hi,

my terratec card provides very high latencies (more than
40msecs), so I wonder if there are cards out there which are
USB 2.0 compliant but can be used on my USB 1.1 machine
(until I get a new one) at low latencies.

Anyone can tell about such a card? I do not need MIDI ports,
but full duplex 2 in 2 out with a mic in and a headphone out
would be great. More ins and outs are welcome.

Because I'm a hobbyist, the cheaper the better ;-) .

Thanks & best regards

    ce