[linux-audio-user] effects processor setup

Christoph Eckert mchristoph.eckert at t-online.de
Sun Jun 12 16:16:55 EDT 2005

Hi,

> for guitar-bass creox is also a good choice.

I just installed it and it immediately froze my machine ;-) .

But anyway, after a restart I was back in business. Grant me a
question: Can it replace a complete amplifier unit for
E-guitars, and especially for basses?!?

If so I'd like to buy a bass because my MIDI basses never
sound like a real bass in any arrangement. If creox would
save me buying an amplifier I'd buy a bass.

BTW: The latest package is from 2003. Doesn't seem that
there's lot of activity...

Thanks & best regards

    ce