[linux-audio-user] effects processor setup

Arnold Krille arnold at roederberg.dyndns.org
Sun Jun 12 16:59:06 EDT 2005

On Sunday 12 June 2005 22:16, Christoph Eckert wrote:
> > for guitar-bass creox is also a good choice.
> But anyway, after a restart I was back in business. Grant me a
> question: Can it replace a complete amplifier unit for
> E-guitars, and especially for basses?!?

Most times, at least live, you plug the bass right into the mixer, no need
(from the technicians view) for an amp. So, yes, creox can be used for bass.
In my opinion its only the sound of guitars which has to go through real air,
not basses. But I think its more aimed at guitars, you don't really need
distortion on a bass, me thinks...

It misses tapped delays... ;-(

Arnold

--
There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the
Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be

There is another theory which states that this has already happened.

 -- Douglas Adams, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe