[linux-audio-user] hardware recommendations?

aljordan at maine.rr.com aljordan at maine.rr.com
Tue Jun 14 13:42:22 EDT 2005

Interesting,

I have an Abit AV8 with an Athlon 64 3700+ and I must say that it has
been by far my most stable system in years.  I haven't had a single
crash and I am primarily using it as an audio workstation.  I was going
to give the board a high recommendation.  I would be interested to hear
the specifics of your hardware.

Alan