[linux-audio-user] Low latency USB 1.1 card?

Dubphil dubphil at free.fr
Wed Jun 15 19:45:03 EDT 2005

> Ah, okay, you jus' gotta know when to stop. ;)

After recompiling my kernel, working great, I can use jackd perfectly with
a frame/period of 256 instead of 512 with 3 periods (latency of 16ms) with
no xruns even with my heavy load setup :

terminatorX-ecasound-ams-(timemachine|darkice) in fullduplex at 16/48

- at 128fp I have one xrun under brackets eachtime I click on "Mouse Grab"
in TerminatorX, but there is no clips or pops so perhaps I can use this
during a live session ?

- at 64fp I have one real xrun each time I click on "Mouse Grab" in
TerminatorX and with clips or pops and a bunch of xruns under brackets
each time I scratch

Thanks a lot Clemens !

Regards

Philippe