[linux-audio-user] Anyone interested in helping with melotron

tim hall tech at glastonburymusic.org.uk
Thu Mar 10 06:54:07 EST 2005

Last Wednesday 09 March 2005 22:24, Julien Claassen was like:
> The actual soundfont creation (with swami) I can't do. Would anyone
> be interested in this kind of project?
>   As said I'd convert and split the flac file and do, what else I can, but
> for the final swami-touch, I'd need some help, because I'm blind.

Sadly I never could figure out how to use Smurf, being able to see the GUI
doesn't help much and I never got round to compiling Swami, it's not included
in AGNULA/DeMuDi, so I'm wondering if it's less-than-free or what the deal is
with it. It strikes me as being dumb to use the .sf2 format if we don't have
an accessible editor. Either we help Josh Green make Swami accessible and
distributable or we should seriously consider some other options.

Just my 2 small denominational coins,

tim hall
http://glastonburymusic.org.uk