[linux-audio-user] Delta 1010/ALSA fluke

Kevin Cosgrove kevinc at doink.com
Thu Mar 10 15:11:15 EST 2005

On 10 March 2005 at 11:41, "Aaron Trumm" <aaron at nquit.com> wrote:

> So I rebooted it and it went away.  *shrug*

Maybe next time, if there is one, you can just try to restart ALSA
rather than reboot.  If ALSA restart doesn't work, then try some
other things, I wouldn't know what, to see if you can get it going
again.  This is just a generic debugging method that I'll use in lieu
of reboots.  It sure helps to isolate where the problem might be,
whereas a reboot obscures where the problem might be.

G'luck....
--
Kevin