[linux-audio-user] is Bristol JACK enabled? - Hallelujah! (kind of)

Sean Bolton musound at jps.net
Mon Mar 14 17:48:48 EST 2005

On Mar 14, 2005, at 10:58 AM, Robert Persson wrote:
> $jacklaunch ./startBristol -seq
>
> This is supposed to start Bristol using the alsa sequencer.

Well, whaddaya know!  Shows how much I know.... ;-)

Thanks, Robert, that's much easier than using virmidi!  I do
need to give mine a '-mididev' to get it to connect to my desired
source.  For example, if I want it to connect to vkeybd at 130:0, I
do:

$ jacklaunch ./startBristol -seq -mididev 130.0

Hope that's more helpful than my last post.....

-Sean