[linux-audio-user] Common Music vs Open Music

Jamie Bullock jamie at postlude.co.uk
Fri Mar 18 07:17:00 EST 2005

Dear list,

Could anyone who has used both of the above pieces of software give a
brief comparison, or point to an appropriate url? Aside from the fact
that OM is graphical, what are the functional differences? Which offers
the broadest range of features, and which is more widely used/better
supported?

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated, as I don't particularly want
to install and learn both just to find out which I prefer!

Thanks,

Jamie