[linux-audio-user] Splitting while recording

Steve Harris S.W.Harris at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Wed Mar 23 04:32:46 EST 2005

On Wed, Mar 23, 2005 at 10:15:52 -0000, Dubphil wrote:
> > Its not very likly, but the timemachine developer might consider adding
> > OSC support ;) which you could trigger from MIDI using a simple perl
> > script
> > or whatever.
>
> ah ! you are the same steve (at) plugin (dot) org (dot) uk !?
> So osc support would be ok, it will be the time for me to understand
> this mysterious osc technology...

Yup.

> If I can help for this task (as I am the man who needs it) I would be
> happy :)

If you can code its probably an easy job. The main loop allready supports
GTK and console triggering of recording, so adding liblo support should be
easy. OTOH it would probably be quicker for me to add the code. I actually
thought I had OSC support in CVS allready, but it appears not. Possibly I
was waiting for zeroconf support.

- Steve