[linux-audio-user] Splitting while recording

Dubphil dubphil at free.fr
Wed Mar 23 16:21:36 EST 2005

On Wed, Mar 23, 2005 at 09:32:46AM +0000, Steve Harris wrote:
> If you can code its probably an easy job.

I code in PHP and Perl, I have small notion of C
Nevertheless it could be a good exercise for me to make the first step
into the audio development but as you said it will certainly be quicker
for you to add the code

> Possibly I was waiting for zeroconf support.

Sorry what do you mean with this ? That adding osc support will force
you to make a configuration file for Timemachine ?

If you feel patient to coach a newbie C coder I would be happy, if you
don't got time, I understand it and will wait for the osc
implementation.

Regards

Philippe