[linux-audio-user] Ardour created stuff

Allan Wind allan_wind at lifeintegrity.com
Mon Mar 28 15:53:21 EST 2005

On 2005-03-28T10:09:05-0800, Noah Roberts wrote:
> No, he didn't.  Well, two things.  First, you can still listen if you
> want.  Second, imho that is pretty lame...like I said, unless you are
> willing to provide the bandwidth and harddrive space for the same
> price...

You can think what you want about my unwillingness to register on your
preferred site, but wanted to at least address your question as to why
those tracks will not get as wide an audience as they probaby deserve.

I really enjoyed the tracks you made available without registration.
Wish that I one day will be that good.

Not sure if you realize, but your style of communication is quite rude.
I am surprised that Mark offered you resources, but I suppose he has a
higher tolerance for this than me.

Bests,

/Allan