[linux-audio-user] repost: curious about jamin feedback

Jan Depner eviltwin69 at cableone.net
Mon Mar 28 17:41:12 EST 2005

I'm obviously biased (and I'm using the latest CVS version) but I really
like JAMin.  Right now I am in the process of mastering a CD for a
friend of mine.  He's got a Roland VS2000 and I can unequivocally say
that JAMin stomps all over the Roland mastering software in that thing.
There is just no comparison - which is why I'm using JAMin ;-)  The only
thing I'd like to add to JAMin right now is a variable (0-3ms low, 0-2ms
mid) delay on the low and mid bands.  Hear that Steve - nudge, nudge,
wink, wink, hint, hint...

Jan