[linux-audio-user] argument goes too far

Noah Roberts roberts.noah at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 14:49:46 EST 2005

One of the subscribers to this list took my email address, which they
got from this list, and signed me up for spam with various "single
opt-in" lists in revenge for me telling them I was filing all future
messages from them in my spam box.

I know that I would want to know that someone like that has access to
my email address so I tell you now.  The evidence is pretty
clear...they did it.  I am not going to name names for obvious
reasons, but keep it in mind when you post to this list.  I have
informed the owner and their ISP...who knows what will happen, if
anything.