[linux-audio-user] [ANNOUNCE] KMetronome 0.3 released
pedro.lopez.cabanillas at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 16:03:42 EST 2005
KMetronome is a MIDI based metronome using the ALSA sequencer.
It uses MIDI for sound generation instead of digital audio, allowing
low CPU usage and very accurate timing thanks to the ALSA sequencer.
This is the first public release.
* Easy to use KDE graphic user interface.
* MIDI only. Can be used with software- or external MIDI synthesizers.
* Based on the ALSA sequencer. Provides input and output ports.
* Highly customizable parameters.
* Optional built-in connection manager, it can be used with
external connection managers.
* External transport control: play - stop - continue commands, can
be controlled using DCOP or MIDI Realtime System messages.
* GPL licensed
It has basically the same features and similar look of my old kylix
"ametro" program, but this time it is a pure C++ program.
More information about the Linux-audio-user