[linux-audio-user] dssi-vst automatically logs me out of FC2

Shayne O'Connor forums at machinehasnoagenda.com
Thu Mar 31 16:59:59 EST 2005

Wolfgang Woehl wrote:

>Yo Shayne, maybe it's some sort of revenge :P just kidding.

>What do you mean? Your X Session terminating? If so see ~/.X.err. The
>bash session you're calling this from gets killed? If so redirect the
>stuff that gets printed in the terminal into a file like
>$ plugincall > log.txt
>or
>$ plugincall 2>&1 | cat > log.txt
>
>Wolfgang

yeah, it's the X session that terminates ... unfortunately, i can't
check out this error anymore, cos fate has forced FC3 upon me :(

i did try redirecting the output to a txt file at the time, but it only
printed so far as the good stuff (successfully starting the plugin) and
gave no indication of the problem :(

if i can get dssi-vst compiled and running on FC3, i'll see if the
problem is still there ...

shayne