[linux-audio-user] dssi-vst automatically logs me out of FC2

Wolfgang Woehl tito at rumford.de
Thu Mar 31 08:59:25 EST 2005

Yo Shayne, maybe it's some sort of revenge :P just kidding.

What do you mean? Your X Session terminating? If so see ~/.X.err. The
bash session you're calling this from gets killed? If so redirect the
stuff that gets printed in the terminal into a file like
$ plugincall > log.txt
or
$ plugincall 2>&1 | cat > log.txt

Wolfgang