[linux-audio-user] Summer Internship Options

Spencer Russell Spencer.Russell at oberlin.edu
Sun May 1 16:20:16 EDT 2005

Hey there Linuxy-audio types,

My band's doing some touring this summer from May 24 through June
20th or so(nationwide, check out the dates:
www.capillaryaction.net) and I'm thinking about how I want to
spend my summer when I get back. I'm currently a second-semester
sophomore at Oberlin College, studying a variety of topics
relating to electronic music(esp. with open-source tools), jazz
bass, math, physics, film/theatre sound design and studio
recording(in alphebetical order).  Does anyone know of any
internship options available in these fields? I spent several
weeks this January in Ron Parker's Linux-based studio in
Minneapolis, and had a great time, so I thought it'd be great to
get some more experience in the Linux audio world. Location isn't
super-important, as I'm pretty mobile, and can come to you.

thanks a lot,
spencer