[linux-audio-user] [ANN] "Symmetries" premiere recording nowavailable (and other goodies)

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at fuse.net
Sun May 1 20:46:48 EDT 2005

> Wonderful song. I enjoyed it a lot. Thank you!
> Do you have any CD compilations?

Thank you very much for your kind words. I do not unfortunately have a
published compilation as of yet. There is a sizable amount of my music
downloadable from my website in mp3 form, though (please see the sig for
url). Alternately, I could make a CD compilation upon request ;-).

Best wishes,

Ivica Ico Bukvic, composer & multimedia sculptor
http://meowing.ccm.uc.edu/~ico/