[linux-audio-user] session exchange

Noah Roberts roberts.noah at gmail.com
Sun May 22 14:56:37 EDT 2005

On 5/22/05, R Parker <rtp405 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi Noah,
>
> > what ever happened to session exchange?
>
> It's alive and well at:
> http://www.taybin.com/software/sex/index.html
>
> Paul Davis and I used it to demonstrate exchanging the
> results of a realtime mix using oddcastv3-jack from my
> studio in MPLS, MN to the Linux audio conferance
> (http://lac.zkm.de/2005/index.shtml) in Karlsruhe,
> Germany.

Cool.  I guess that is the problem with a lot of audio websites.  They
are all out of date.  I searched all over for that thing and always
came up with the wrong or non-existant site.  We need to establish a
set of websites that are up to date, and will remain so, instead of
these ones that are 2-5 years since the last update.