[linux-audio-user] CLI mixer for envy24 cards?

Edward Barrow edward at copyweb.co.uk
Mon May 23 07:11:06 EDT 2005

I've got a Terratec DMX 6-fire card (ice1712/envy24 chipset) running in
a headless box with no X;  I control it from the commandline over ssh.

Does anyone know if there is a way of running envy24control without X?
or is there a commandline mixer that has the same capabilities?  Or even
some comprehensive documentation for amix? the man pages are fairly cryptic.

Specifically, the problem is that I can't persuade the front panel phono
input to accept a stereo signal; amix is convinced that it's mono.

--
Edward Barrow