[linux-audio-user] qsynth and amd6

Norval Watson norv at longforest.com
Sun May 29 20:14:22 EDT 2005

Hi Noah,
I can get qsynth to work on debian-pure64 with Musica Theoria soundfont
and Vkeybd...
i  qsynth         0.2.2-1        fluidsynth MIDI sound synthesiser
front-end
ii  fluidsynth     1.0.5-2        Real-time MIDI software synthesizer
ii  jackd          0.99.0-6       JACK Audio Connection Kit (server and
exampl

However i remember having some issues when I started to push it a bit,
sorry, can't remember the deatails... but I can get it to start up, hope
this helps!
Cheers,
Norv