[linux-audio-user] Lend me your ears

Chaz Worm ewf at alltel.net
Tue May 31 09:46:58 EDT 2005

I really love the vinyl plug-in.  I guess that is what it is.  It gives
the opening the same feel as that one Primitive Radio Gods song that I
love.
I don't think the bass is too buried.  I'm a professional bass player
and I would love to be that loud in the mix of 50% of the country gigs
I've done.  Country soundmen are the worst for burying bass.  They have
no concept that it doesn't really compete for any other frequencies
volume but still yet, I always get buried.  Most country shows I play I
don't even care if I play the chords.  I just dance around on stage.
Nobody can hear me anyway.
Maybe that is why local country sux.

chaz