[linux-audio-user] Help Needed: sys admin

M P Smoak smoak at mis.net
Mon May 30 15:41:07 EDT 2005

Upfront:  Not free help.  I don't have time/skill to do what needs
to be done.  It's worth money to get it done now.

I'm needing a person to help me configure a couple of systems via
ssh and email/phone.  I've looked locally without success.  Probably
best to have someone with an interest in linux audio, so I'm looking
here.

Systems:
1.   My PlanetCCRMA/RH9 system; going to ??? soon.  Probably Planet/FC3.
On this machine I need some scripts, setup/use of audio app's, etc.  I've
learned alot about running a linux workstation, but I just don't have the
time right now to a do the work myself.

2.   I have a debian server that I'm setting up as a TWiki.  The TWiki
is installed and now needs to be configured/customized.  Work involves
talking to the techs at the server provider and a University, compleating
the configuration and assisting in the customization.

I'm trying to keep both systems simple.  Well away from the bleeding edge.

If you're interested send email to:  "Pem"<smoak at mis.net>

Ability to handle a remote system via ssh is essential.  Experience with
scripting, Jack,  ...

I want to get started on this now and complete the work on sys2 this summer.
Helping me with sys1 could be a regular thing for a longer period.

Thanks,
Marv    in Lexington, KY