[linux-audio-user] snd-usb-usx2y on amd64?

Arnold Krille arnold.krille at gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 08:54:58 EDT 2005

Hi all,

sorry for cross-posting.

I just wanted to know wether there are any known problems with the
snd-usb-usx2y on amd64?

'Cause I got such a laptop now and experience some trouble with my
tascam. :-( If I use it at non-realtime and high-realtime is works (at
least for the first start of jackd) but realtime and/or low-latency
just freezes the system.

Maybe there is something I can do to increase the verbosity of the
driver while crashing?

The data of my machine: kernel is gentoo-2.6.13-r2 with the bundled
alsa-1.0.9b, the usb-driver is ohci-hcd. The machine is a turion64 and
I have acpi turned on...

Thanks in advance,

Arnold

--