[linux-audio-user] joomla me up

John Mulholland johnmulholland at fastmail.fm
Mon Oct 3 03:49:47 EDT 2005

Hi all,

I have managed to migrate opensourcemusic.info over to joomla. There are
a few too many sections empty at the moment, so if you fancy adding
something, go for it. As the front page says there are still a few
things on the wish list as well (not sure how feasible some of these are);

   1. Package management integration - apt, and rpm in particular.
   2. A submission form for software
   3. A submission form for general content
   4. Integration with the Linux Audio Users [ANN] news
   5. RSS feeds for particular software sections/categories
   6. Logo for masthead, and banners
   7. Community builder integration with SMF

If any of you crack linux ninja's could hack something together that
would be awesome. All involvement in the site welcomed. I'll try to get
the site up to date with the latest ANN posts asap - have slipped
lately. I am currently trying to set up a Mythtv box - oooh its gonna be
lovely when its (finally) finished but have sore head from repeatedly
banging it into the wall. Have so little time at the moment for the site
or music creation as well :(

... and I thought I'd just take this moment to make you all groan.. what
do you get when you play country music backward? You get your house
back, your truck back, and your wife back...

John