[linux-audio-user] AGNULA nightmares, again

Dave Phillips dlphillips at woh.rr.com
Mon Oct 3 16:19:25 EDT 2005

Nigel Henry wrote:

>Hi Dave. If you want to have a go at a "roll your own" Gentoo style config,
>I'm sending my /etc/network/interfaces file. This is from my Debian Sarge
>install, set up statically (no dhcp). [snip]

Hi Nigel:

  Thank you for the detailed conf file, I've saved it for future
reference if/when necessary. I did get the network up & running after
fixing /etc/network/interfaces to see eth0 at boot and running the pump
utility. Curiously, pump said it failed but brought up and connected the
interface anyway.

>Post back if I've missed anything or am insulting you're inteligence. All the best. Nigel.

My girlfriend says it's impossible to insult my intelligence. I think
she means something rather disparaging by that comment... ;)

Thank you again for the file.

Best,

dp