[linux-audio-user] [LAM] some music

nigel henry cave.dnb at tiscali.fr
Wed Oct 5 06:55:12 EDT 2005

On Wednesday 05 Oct 2005 11:05 am, Dave Griffiths wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Some new tracks from me here:
> http://www.pawfal.org/patterncascade/
>
> cheers,
>
> dave

Hi Dave. I really liked the live snippets. Really headbanging stuff. The start
of it sounded really industrial. Sounds of steamhammers, and all those sort
of undefinable sounds you seem to hear in huge industrial complexes. Pattern
A is really great. I was thinking of how to add some beats to it,but gave up.
This is pure Electronica, and sounds just great as it is. Had a few problems
with pattern B. The beats were ok for me, but the melody just didn't go down
with my ears. But everyone to there own taste eh! All in all. Nice stuff.
Keep at it. Nigel.