[linux-audio-user] Re: [ardour-users] jack_fst and gcc4

Hector Centeno-Garcia h.centeno at sympatico.ca
Thu Oct 13 17:57:03 EDT 2005

On Thu, 2005-13-10 at 21:54 +0100, guy wrote:

> Hector Centeno-Garcia wrote:
>
> >On Thu, 2005-13-10 at 11:54 -0700, Mark Knecht wrote:
> >
> >Does anyone know of a potential VST host that we could try to run under Wine?
> >(snip)
> >

> vsthost is a stand alone host for vst plug ins.  There is also a stand
> alone host for vsti's called savihost.  Both are free but not open source.
> http://www.hermannseib.com/english/vsthost.htm
> http://www.hermannseib.com/english/savihost.htm

That last one did work! Except that I can't get the midi signal from my
keyboard. Anyone here knows how to configure wine to use jack? I can see
that there is a jack driver but I can't find where to configure wine to
use it. I'm using a recent version of winde and there is no more config
file in my .wine directory.

thanks!

hector