[linux-audio-user] Re: [linux-audio-dev] Edirol FA-101

Jack O'Quin joq at io.com
Fri Oct 21 23:07:51 EDT 2005

Mark Knecht <markknecht at gmail.com> writes:

> I wonder if they have changed Jack to suit their needs. or is this
> just easier for them than trying to embed their freebob driver into
> the existing Jack direcories? Not sure it matters. It's just what they
> are doing.

The FreeBob developers currently use a prototype JACK backend.  They
plan to rewrite it, then integrate the cleaned up version into the
main JACK distribution.

Lee is correct to send the original requester to freebob-devel for
answers and support with this backend.  They can probably help him.
--
  joq