[linux-audio-user] Digital audio files for hardware verification

Paul Winkler pw_lists at slinkp.com
Tue Oct 25 13:57:12 EDT 2005

This is a huge can of worms you're opening here ...
A simple sawtooth wave is going to have a lot of aliasing, unless you
specifically use an algorithm that produces a band-limited approximation,
at which point you've already left me far behind ;-)

For FFT, my needs have been very modest, I just eyeball stuff in Snd.
There is also www.baudline.com , very slick but it is merely free and not Free.

-PW

--
http://www.slinkp.com