[linux-audio-user] Whatever happend to the alsa config file?

Alex Polite notmyprivateemail at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 07:57:53 EDT 2005

Last time I checked my distro (Debian) had a separate configuration
file for alsa. Now this seems to be gone and alsacon just generates a
file that specifies which kernel modules should be loaded. So under
the present debian alsa more or less "just works", without the
clueless user (me) doing anything.

My problem is that I want to add a USB audio interface and there's no
config file for me to edit. Rerunning alsaconf doesn't make a
difference.

alex

--
Alex Polite