[linux-audio-user] echo layla24 extended with Alesis AI3

joke joke at apo33.org
Fri Sep 9 05:52:48 EDT 2005

Hi friends,
I just bought a layla24 (echo) and it work as perfect!!! the echomixer
is a great work!!!!
I prepare an installation in NY and I will use it with the ALESIS AI3 to
extented to 16 I/O through the ADAT optical I/O... I never do this, I
would like to share with you guys experiences on this...
And if there is not problem to use jackd after... and to see the I/O...
because jackd don't show up the adat optical I/O of the layla24, I mean
I have to try but the Alesis wait for me in NY ;-)
If you have some experiences with this kind of device, it will be a
great help for me!!!!

cheers

Julien

http://www.apodio.org