[linux-audio-user] Linux-Music and making a living...

Bob fsmith at walescomputers.co.uk
Fri Sep 9 04:20:01 EDT 2005

HI All

Didnt this jangle some nerves!!

We seem confused as to what is worthy music or not.

You can play covers in a band and even record them yourselves (Yes I
have had to engineer these session!) you may enjoy this.

Give me two bars of originality and I'm all yours!

As the whole industry is pushed into giving its customers real choice
there will be many changes.

All original music has merit, we may not like it or buy it, but it's
still worthy of a place.

If you 'enjoy' the process of making music, then you simply walk with
the Gods.

cheers
Bob
Talk less Hear More