[linux-audio-user] Linux-Music and making a living...

studio-64 fsmith at walescomputers.co.uk
Sat Sep 10 17:45:13 EDT 2005

<snip>

Hi

You saved me writting this email many thanks.
Just wait untill the first major band becomes a major band with more
sales than mainstream, and the bubble will burst.

people will be flocking the the Opensource/C-commons setup.

Just like the buisiness was in the 70's (many smaller labels all competing)

Cheers
Bob
www.hearmymusic.co.uk

--