[linux-audio-user] Syncing two sound cards (M-Audio Audiophile 2496)

Dominic Sacré dominic.sacre at gmx.de
Tue Sep 27 17:14:11 EDT 2005

Hi,

I'm considering buying an M-Audio Audiophile 2496, but maybe I'll need a
second pair of analog inputs later. In this case, would it be possible to
add another Audiophile 2496, and synchronize both cards?

Judging from the information on the M-Audio homepage this should be
feasible, but does it actually work under Linux, preferably without an
S/PDIF connection between the two cards?

Thanks,
    Dominic